Every individual, group or system is unique. And we believe that everyone has his/her own nature and temperament but also skills, talents and assets. What might look like a weakness at one time can turn into one’s greatest strength. What might look like a problem, can offer its own solutions and what feels like a crisis, can be your biggest chance?
Challenges offer opportunities, but sometimes it all feels overwhelming and you might feel lost and helpless.
This is where a counsellor, therapist or consultant can offer help, guidance and sometimes even life-changing support. A professional counsellor or therapist can offer you that support in an empathic, non-judgmental and respectful way.
Sometimes it needs an objective person to help you to get a clear look on what is going on, what lead to this situation, help you to decide on new goals and directions and who offers you tools and knowledge to give you the strength to get there.
Besides working according to the up- to- date Clinical standards and Scientific Psychological guidelines, we believe that a good match between counsellor and client is important to reach the best results.
That is why the admission manager targets the best match between the focus of clients problems and goals and the background and experience of the chosen counsellor. The counsellor respects the client’s values, situation and personality and uses the best-proven methods in order to achieve results.
The treatment needs to be effective and as short as possible and as long as needed to make sure that the client reaches the outlined goals.
The form in which the sessions take place will depend on the client’s preference: online, face-to-face, individual or in a group – all is possible. The frequency can be weekly or more often depending on availability and preference of the client. Once the main goals are accomplished, the counsellor offers low-frequency follow-up sessions to make sure that success is sustainable.
Our goal is to help you reach your goals – in everyday life, work, relationships, mental health or business management. We work with SMART goals: at the start of the process, we are setting a goal together with the client.
Goals are part of every aspect of business/life and provide a sense of direction, motivation, a clear focus, and clarify importance. By setting goals for yourself, you are providing yourself with a target to aim for. A SMART goal is used to help guide goal setting. SMART stands for Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Timely. Therefore, a SMART goal incorporates all of these criteria to help focus your efforts and increase the chances of achieving that goal.
The goal needs to fit the person and the circumstances.
Maybe you want to learn to deal with work stress in a better way. Or you want to get a grip on depression, anxiety or addiction. A couple wants to learn to communicate better with each other or parents want to be able to guide their kid better.
A company wants to train the team to cooperate more effectively or a clinic wants to optimize their processes. We offer the counsellor, therapist or consultant to help you reach those goals.
- Once you have filled in the pre-assessment form, our admission manager will contact you.
- Internally we will discuss your specific needs and wishes and come back to you with an offer that meets your preferences and needs.
- We will match the counsellor to you who can provide you with the best help.
- You will have an intake session (online) with the counsellor and then you can decide if you want to pursue. Up to the first intake session, all our provided services are free of charge so we can make sure that you feel confident in what you choose.
- Once you start your treatment or consultancy process you can choose if you want to pay for each session individually or if it is more convenient for you to pay for a pakkage-deal with a discounted rate.
- If you choose to follow a long process, there will be in-between evaluations to make sure that you are still satisfied with the outcome and the process is still focusing on the main goals or if re-direction is needed.
- The process is finished once you feel strong enough to go on by yourself, but the counsellor or consultant will provide two follow-up sessions that are free of charge to make sure that after a couple of months you are still on the right track and moving on towards your personal goals in life.